Greenden Farmhouse is a charming country house dating back to 1750. Enclosed by a mature garden it is indeed an enchanting spot. Surrounded by over 1000 acres of arable land and forest it provides the perfect pastoral haven. An area rich in wildlife and antiquity a history dating back to the Romans and picts.
The house comprises of the following:
- Four double bedrooms – two downstairs and two upstairs. Maximum occupancy of 8 guests.
- The downstairs bathroom has a family shower room with a walk in Matki shower. Upstairs is a showermixer attached to bath
- Entrance hall
- Large farmhouse Kitchen with fridge. Aga range cooker (gas/electric), solidwood kitchen units, dishwasher and large dinning table.
- Cosy snug room with open working fire
- Large living room with woodburner and smart TV
- All rooms have views of garden.
- Hall has access to the garden and terrace
- Large secluded mature garden with terrace and aheltered patio area with table and chairs
- Private parking
Two double bedrooms. Sitting room with wood burning stove and wooden floors. Spacious farmhouse style kitchen. Double bedroom with seperate shower room/W. C.